Strider Pro Low Impact Elliptical Machine
OverViewIntroduction to Strider Pro:Strider Pro is a versatile and low impact without equipment targeting your core and lower body.
Introduction to Strider Pro:
Strider Pro is a versatile and low impact without equipment targeting your core and lower body.
The long moving handles ensure a full body workout. The U-Handle is stationary provides you more stability especially for beginners.
For maximum results, use Strider Pro 2-3 times per week. Your ability to advance is dependent on your current level of fitness. Progress slowly to allow adequate time for your body to adjust.
- Use the Strider Pro for 5-15 minutes every other day
- As your fitness level increases, gradually increase your time each week (or every other week, as your fitness permits) until you are able to exercise every other day for 15 minutes or more.
- It may be safe to start exercise on the Strider Pro for as many as 15 minutes a day (as your fitness permits).
- Gradually increase your daily routine as your physical strength adapts.
- Do not use the Strider Pro 7 days in a row. For advanced exercisers who wish to use the product every day, it is recommended that you rest at least 3 days within a 7 day trial period.
- Please read this instruction manual before you begin assembly. It is important to keep this manual for future reference.
- Ensure the equipment is stable before use and all pins/fixings are tight and secure before use and after adjustment.
- Ensure the equipment has adequate space allowance on each side for safety and emergency dismount. Recommended 1- meter on each side.
- Cautionary statements are intended to promote user’s safety and effectiveness
- Check with your doctor before starting this or any other exercise program
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if you are or could be pregnant without a doctor’s consent.
- Discontinue use immediately if unusual symptoms such as neck pain, irregular pulse, dizziness or irregular discomfort occur.
- Do not repair or modify the unit by yourself.
- Do not use in around water or with wet hands or feet
- Do not use around excessive heat or humidity.
- Examine the unit for wear and or damage before use. If the unit appears to be damaged or dismantled, do not use and contact us.
- Store unit in a cool, dry place out of reach of direct sunlight
- Do not place heavy items on the unit.
- Only one person may use the product at a time.
- Maximum user weight is 110Kgs. NEVER Overload.
- Do not use this product in any manner other than its intended purpose.
- Exercise within your physical limitations. Start slowly and don’t overdo it.
- Discuss with your doctor the safe use of this product if you have concerns about your physical strength or balance especially if or have ever suffered from disease or injury pertaining to the foot, ankle, knee, hip, back, or circulatory system.
- Use this product in a safe, uncluttered environment to reduce the risk of injury or damage to yourself, others, or the product.
- Do not use under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or excessive exhaustion.
- Failure to follow User Precautions and Recommendations may lead to injury to yourself or to others.